Like the 2nd workshop, there will be three types of talks:
- Lab Talks: Summarising recent work across a lab, usually delivered by the PI of the lab. Please see below for a tentative list of talks.
- Research Talks: Discussing a specific piece of recent research, typically by PhD students and postdocs. These will be based on abstracts (accepted after a light-handed review procedure) and will be accompanied with posters. Please see Call for Abstracts for details.
- Tutorials: There will be one tutorial on each day of the workshop. One of the tutorials this year will be about "Deep-RL for Control" by Jon Scholz from DeepMind. We will be announcing the second tutorial soon.
We will be announcing the detailed schedule of the two days as we get closer to the workshop date.
Tentative List of Speakers
- Graham Deacon, Ocado Technology
- Ioannis Delis, University of Leeds
- Mehmet Dogar, University of Leeds
- Aldo Faisal, Imperial College London
- Amir Ghalamzan, University of Lincoln
- Matthew Howard, King's College London
- Edward Johns, Imperial College London
- Nathan Lepora, University of Bristol
- Hongbin Liu, King's College London
- Niels Lohse, Loughborough University
- Toni Oliver, Shadow Robot Company
- Nicolas Rojas, Imperial College London
- Jon Scholz, Google DeepMind
- Mohan Sridharan, University of Birmingham
- Pietro Valdastri, University of Leeds